There are several reasons to use a countdown timer or clock on your site. There are different types of countdown timer WordPress plugin available. Some of them are free, and some of them are premium. Some countdown timer used a shortcode and some uses widgets and PHP function. You can use whatever you likes in template files.
You can use countdown timer when you are going to launch a product or even when your site is going to its maintenance stage. Below I am going to some basic facts when you needs to use a countdown timer on your site.
Countdown Timer WordPress Plugin-Use
It is generally used to inform your site visitors with some new things thing that is going to launch and even if you are looking to set up a deadline on your site t avail any offer. Further, you can use it in below condition.
- If you are ging to launch a new website.
- If your site is in maintenance mode, then you can use it to show time left to open site for all.
- You can use it in how many years, months, days, hour, seconds remaining to launch a product.
- If you are running an online contest, then you can use a countdown timer on your site.
- You can use it to show, time left to achieve a specific goal.
- If you are going to organize an event or seminar, then you can use it for crowd gathering.
- If you are going to give any offers that last for a short time, then you can use it. E-commerce site basically uses this type of countdown timer.
- You can use it during any urgency.
- You can use a countdown timer to follow up your customer. Countdown timer also uses some registry fields like email, the phone number that you can use to follow up your customer later.
If you are using WordPress platform for your site, then there are many dandy countdown timer WordPress plugins. Below here you can find some top Countdown timer WordPress plugin.
You can easily add The countdown timer on your page or site. With this, you can have full control to your counter. This plugin consists of many widgets with different unique features. You can modify and create a specific style as it contains selector for every counter.
This timer is a WordPress plugin by which you can easily place the timer on any web pages. It is a very stylish and you can use it as a widget and also with shortcode. It does not use any flash or animation. It is great to show an upcoming product, or it may be some event that you are going to organize. You can customize it as per your requirements. To customize, you have to use some simple CSS code.
Live Countdown Timer
It is a perfect WordPress timer for an upcoming event. This plugin offers various style and format. You can use any of those to make your site more beautiful and attractive. You can also customize this plugin to give it a new look with different colors.
You can use this timer in your post and on your page. It is generally used to show time left or time remaining to register, purchase, etc. You have to choose an end time or date to start this timer. It is very popular, and many e-commerce sites use this to show short time offers that last for one day or 1 hour. With this timer, you can also schedule an automatic content modification on page.
Countdown widgets WordPress
It is also a popular timer. Many bloggers using this timer on their sites. It is customizable, and for it, you don’t require to do any coding, it requires some simple CSS code. With CSS you can customize colors and text.
The list of countdown timer WordPress plugin that I have shared contains many features and all those are customizable. All of them are popular and widely used on a blog site, shopping site, and advertising sites. If you have any other Countdown timer WordPress plugin or if I have missed any favorite countdown timer than please share with me in the below comment box.